Sunday, January 11, 2009

Best Tweek Ever - 1/5/09 - 1/11/09

Sunday, January 11, 2009
Our tweets this week. It makes more sense if you read from bottom up.

Sunday, January 11, 2009
• briancbray: I bought the same model alarm-clock I had growing up today from Amvets for $3.00. I abandoned original for a better one 5 years ago. 5 minutes ago from twhirl

• briancbray: I'm willing to bet that whoever wrote this week's my view is really ugly. about 7 hours ago from web

Saturday, January 10, 2009

• briancbray: I was 1/2 cup cheese and 1 teaspoon short of perfect chicken quesadillas. Slowly becoming the master of chain restaurant staples. about 24 hours ago from twhirl

• briancbray: Just watched my DVR copy of 30 Rock...they referenced Teen Witch! How awesome is that?http://is.gd/4Blj 11:51 AM yesterday from twhirl

• briancbray: I'd like to thank my dog Lynus for whining for his breakfast by the stairs at 5:45 AM because who wants to sleep-in on the weekend anyways? 6:15 AM yesterday from twhirl

Friday, January 9, 2009

• cathrynbray: Beatrix has already started the "monkey see, monkey do" phase. Lynus licks Bebe's mouth so Bebe licks Lynus's mouth. A big tongue fest! EW
Jan 9, 2009 08:19 PM GMT •

• briancbray: Has their ever been a song as enoyable and annoying as Kim Wilde's Kids In America? 7:35 PM Jan 9th from web

• cathrynbray: I'm going through all the junk I've saved from my childhood, I know don't need all that crap but I'm still uneasy about parting with ALF.
Jan 9, 2009 06:37 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• briancbray: From Last Friday to today, I have spent a total of 75 cents. Go me. 5:27 PM Jan 9th from twhirl

• cathrynbray: I am about to go into the attic to do some long overdo cleaning/organizing. Until lunchtime world wide web... I'll miss you.
Jan 9, 2009 03:18 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• briancbray: I really ought to learn to wait longer before publishing blog posts...I spend tons of time editing because I have zero writing talent. 12:53 PM Jan 9th from web

• briancbray: I really need to clean my desk at work but feel like a douche if I do it during the workday...Maybe I'll come in early on Monday. 12:10 PM Jan 9th from web

• briancbray: I don't get people who keep a mini-medicine cabinet/kitchen cupboard in their desk...but they come in handy when you need salt or a bandaid. 9:26 AM Jan 9th from web

Thursday, January 8, 2009

• cathrynbray: Beatrix just had a loud burp! Daddy's little girl, fo sho!
Jan 8, 2009 08:26 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• cathrynbray: I think my husband and I need to get our ears cleaned out!
Jan 8, 2009 12:25 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• briancbray: Ever read Buffalo Rising and think "How is it that everyone is an expert in Urban Planning"? 9:30 AM Jan 8th from web

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

• briancbray: I've been crunching the numbers & think we can afford Home Depot quote if we eat only Raman Noodles for the next yr and hitch-hike to work. 9:21 PM Jan 7th from twhirl

• briancbray: So Home Depot's quote was 3 times our budget. :( 7:21 PM Jan 7th from twhirl

• cathrynbray: Just got my 4th call from the Buffalo News!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE
Jan 7, 2009 03:34 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• cathrynbray: @briancbray he's not coming until 6pm
Jan 7, 2009 03:32 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• briancbray: going home to meet with home depot re: cabinet refacing - being prepared to be hard-sold gym style. 3:29 PM Jan 7th from web

• briancbray: Rain+Winter+Driving=Frustration 8:34 AM Jan 7th from web

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

• cathrynbray: It's Snowing!
Jan 6, 2009 09:22 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• briancbray: Freakonomics proving once again why they are the best blog on the internets. http://is.gd/eJvf 6:40 PM Jan 6th from twhirl

• briancbray: There is no better words a young father can hear than "Can you make me 6 oz." It means I get at least 20 minutes to myself. 6:15 PM Jan 6th from twhirl

• briancbray: I went the day without spending a penny. Go me. I rock. 4:27 PM Jan 6th from web

• cathrynbray: I just cleaned out the pantry!
Jan 6, 2009 03:41 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• briancbray: @cathrynbray yes you did. 2:20 PM Jan 6th from web in reply to cathrynbray

• cathrynbray: I did a great job measuring the kitchen cabinets!
Jan 6, 2009 01:39 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• cathrynbray: I just got my 3rd call from The Buffalo News!!! I DON"T WANT ANY SORT OF SUBSCRIPTION!!!!
Jan 6, 2009 02:07 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• cathrynbray: I'm listening to classic music. I think I enjoy much more than Bebe does.
Jan 6, 2009 01:46 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• cathrynbray: @briancbray but u look hot!
Jan 6, 2009 09:45 AM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• briancbray: At some point this morning, it seemed like a good idea to wear a sports-coat...now I feel like the world biggest tool. 8:30 AM Jan 6th from web

• briancbray: Beatrix just had a bunch of spit-up on her back. No idea how that could have happened. Unless she is a witch that is...that would make s ... 6:50 AM Jan 6th from twhirl

Monday, January 5, 2009

• briancbray: I managed to spend only 25 cents today...I'm trying to keep it under a dollar for the week. 7:51 PM Jan 5th from twhirl

• briancbray: I was talking with @klaub about a conversation he had with @ MunchingZombie about http://tinyurl.com/ldla and still can't believe. 3:06 PM Jan 5th from web

• briancbray: I just got a granola bar at the store downstairs that was 75% tasty goodness, 25% win. 2:58 PM Jan 5th from web

• cathrynbray: Squash was more successful than green beans, but not a home run.
Jan 5, 2009 01:51 PM GMT • Reply • View Tweet

• briancbray: There is a Church Lady reference in one of today's Everybody's Column. It's 2009 - not 1989, right? 9:26 AM Jan 5th from web

• briancbray: Life is back to normal today. Holiday Season - you were fun while you lasted. I'll see you next year 8:44 AM Jan 5th from web

• briancbray: I have to work 5 whole days this week :( 7:13 AM Jan 5th from twhirl

0 Comments: